The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

글읽기

Discussion Questions for Chap1~13
글번호 : 3
작성자 : Katie쪽지보내기
조회수 : 596
날짜 : 2009-11-02 오후 2:50:52

1. There is much evidence of Hassan's feelings for Amir. Provide two example that demonstrate Hassan;s feelings toward Amir.

2. Amri Hopes to win the kite race. what is inferred about Amir's relationship with his father from this passage?

" I was going to win, and I was going to run that last kite. Then I'd bring it home and show it to BaBa. Show him once and for all that his son was worthy. Then maybe my life as a ghost in this house would finally be over."

3. When does Amir turn toward religion? Describe event.

4. What does this statement infer about Amir's feelings about his birthday party and Baba?

" I was standing in the yard greeting each of the guests personally - Baba made sure of that. My face ached from the strain of the pastered smile."

5. Compare life in America for Baba and General Taheri. Discuss issues related to work, social programs, and their children's education.

6. Soraya announces to Amir to Amir that she has to tell him something. Why is this statement ironic? It is Ironic because....

" She says, "I don't want us to sart out with secrets."

7. For the early years of their lives, Amir and Hassan played together. Give an example of a time when Amir viewed Hassan as a friend. Secondly, describe an instance when social class differences were evident.

8. Although Baba's and Ali grew up in the same house, they held different religious beliefs. Compare their religious beliefs in terms of their Muslim ideas.

9. Explain the difference in attitudes between Baba and Amir's view fo America.

Katie쪽지보내기I have more questions, I'll type them as soon as possible.
I want you read the book considering these questions so that we could discuss them in offline meeting.
삭제[2009-11-02]

윗글이 없습니다.
 TWO

표정선택 미소    활짝    슬픔    엉엉    짜증    머~별루    화남
글쓴이 
꼬리말 로그인을 하셔야 작성하실 수 있습니다.
현재 /600byte(한글 300자, 영문 600자)

사이트소개 | 서비스약관 | 배너,제휴상담 | 디렉토리광고안내 | 건의/에러신고
Copyright 2008 ⓒ MissyUSA.com All rights reserved.